5.11 Tactical PDU S/S Women's Class B Shirt - 61159
65% polyester 35% cotton Twill with Teflon
Features & Benefits:
This shirt is made with a polyester cotton blend for a professional appearance and comfort that incorporates Teflon for stain resistance. The body features sewn-in military creases on the front and back.
There are functional epaulets on each shoulder with reinforced box stitching at end and a button and button hole near the neck end. Bi-swing shoulder design allows for extra movement through the back shoulder and stitched eyelets on the underarm for ventilation. Two welt openings along side seam for microphone cord access. The hem is a Fish Tail design. The pocket design has two chest pockets with stitched pleats and pencil pockets on each flap. The pocket has hook and loop flaps with a button applied for appearance only.
Stitching & Finishing:
- Stitches per inch are 10 - 12 on all operations
- Triple needle stitching on the patented document pockets, armholes, back yoke, and bi-swing gusset
- Center front placket is 1 1/2" wide with double needle stitching on both side
- Collar edge have 1/4" double needle topstitch
- Hem is clean finished with a double roll turn back edge and 1/4" single needle stitching
- 2 Vertical bar tacks on each of the pocket flaps spaced 1 1/2" apart for the Pen opening
- Single needle edgestitch on front yoke, front & back permanent crease, pocket & pocket flap, side welt openings, badgetab, and epaulets
- Individually packaged in a poly bag like a dress shirt with plastic clips, cardboard collar band, and a molded plastic butterfly at center front
Bartack & Reinforcement:
- Top and bottoms opening of Document pocket
- Bottom miter corners of the Document pocket
- Top corners of pocket flaps
- Top corners of chest pocket
- Top and bottoms opening of side welt openings
- 3/4" up from side seam on the Bi-swing gusset
- 1 1/2" long pen guide on each pocket hidden under the flap
This shirt has a grommeted badge holder, working epaulets
5.11 Main Label stitched along 4 sides inside the back yoke. Woven content/country of origin label, and the size label are sewn along the bottom edge of the main label.
Buttons – 4 hole Melamine buttons that won't melt, burn, or crack.
20 Ligne Buttons:
1 at center front neck
6 buttons appear on front placket: 3 fully function through button holes, the other 3 aAre applied directly to the top placket on top of the button holes, underneath is a zipper closure system that eliminates gapping between the buttons.
Zipper –separating YKK zipper that features and auto locking slider at CF
1 functional button for each epaulet