ASP Ultra Hinged Handcuffs with Aluminum Swinging Bows
ASP Ultra Hinged Handcuffs with Aluminum Swinging Bows. ASP's revolutionary new design represents a major advance in handcuff technology. The Ultra handcuffs are made with a forged aluminum external frame that is extremely strong and rigid yet lightweight. This makes them substantially more rigid than the standard ASP handcuffs that are made with a steel inner frame and polymer overmold. This ensures that they swing through accurately without the possibility that they will flex out of alignment when arresting an uncooperative suspect.
Features and Specifications:
- Flat contact surface and smooth action prevents injury during application
- All edges of the frame, cheek plate and bow are rounded to minimize the potential for nerve damage
- The conical geometry of the cuff securely holds both small and large wrists
- Frame forged from 7075 T6 ordnance grade aluminum and permanently joined by 4140 heat treated spiral locking pins
- Highly visible double lock
- Dual Keyways
- Cuffs may be loosened and double locked without removing the key from the cuff
- Interchangeable, replaceable Lock Set on both sides of the cuff
- Two-sided lock release is recessed and easily accessed without trauma to the subject.
- Both the single and double lock are released by turning the key in one direction
- Length: 9.125"
- Width: 3.125"
- Weight: 9 ounces