Blauer Short Sleeve Polyester SuperShirt | 8675
Technology, protection and performance meet in the SuperShirt. The original police duty shirt goes back decades. It was LAPD that standardized the midnight navy shirt back in the 1940’s and the basic uniform police shirt has not changed much since, until Blauer developed the SuperShirt.
What is different about it? The SuperShirt is the first ever duty shirt with stretch side panels for unsurpassed fit, comfort and a tailored appearance, right out of the box. The stretch panels double as ventilation in the warm weather. It is also the first ever shirt with standard adaptive nighttime visibility with 360 degree deployable reflective material. The specialized reflective material remains totally hidden until exposed by the wearer. The small amounts of strategically placed materials give officers an edge in nighttime vs. wearing a full sized safety vest.
Blauer's SuperShirt also has several first features such as Napoleon pocket openings behind the traditional shirt pockets, a microphone or camera tab on the front placket, a hidden zipper replacing the traditional front buttons, and port holes built into the side panels for use of an external ear piece and microphone hook up to the radio.
Same traditional Marine Corps inspired collar and stitched military creases we use in our standard shirts plus more than a dozen other minor additions gleaned from your feedback like pen/pencil pocket tunnels to prevent them from sliding across the bottom of the pocket bag. SuperShirts are available in a variety of durable, ‘no fade’, and easy care fabrics and colors, all with stain release technology and some with wicking treatment as well. The market has voted and SuperShirt is the most significant evolution of the police uniform duty shirt in decades.
- 8 oz. washable 100% fade resistant polyester with 10% stretch and wicking finish
- Abrasion resistant, stretch nylon mesh side panels provide advanced breathability and a custom tapered fit
- Special function pleated patch pockets with hook-and-loop flaps, pencil slots, and secure vertical compartment behind the pocket for glasses or documents
- Adaptive visibility provided by deployable reflective trim on pocket panels, inside cuffs and underside of rear collar provide 360 degree nighttime visibility
- Port opening on sides for microphone ear piece connection to radio
- Zippered front with mock buttons
- Center-positioned microphone/camera tab for ease of use
- Extra-long shirt tails stay tucked in
- Convertible sport collar for comfort and contemporary appearance
- Traditional 5-crease military style (stitched)
- 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Reinforced epaulets
- Badge with internal support strap
- 8670 is long sleeve version with convertible banded collar