Blauer Side-Pocket Cotton Blend Trousers | 8810X
StreetGear Pants were one of Blauer's top innovations. There was a need for a rough and ready duty pant that was not itchy and didn’t need to be dry-cleaned. The officers wanted tactical pockets and an athletic cut. The Chief wanted to maintain tradition, but knew the job had changed and was willing to compromise and meet patrol half way. We created the first tailored side pocket trouser that even the Chief approved of.
Duty proven fade resistant, wash and wear cotton blended fabric offer stretch for increased range of motion and a soil release finish. Plenty of pockets for storage, on demand Scotchlite reflective material, and a modern athletic cut are standard features. All season comfort and an authoritative appearance in one uniform make Blauer StreetGear pants longtime bestsellers.
- 65/35 cotton blend with 3XDRY
- Durable stretch fabrics
- Durable stretch waistband construction with 2 bead silicone shirt grip and double hook and eyes
- Relaxed fit for freedom of movement
- Silicone crease retention process
- Front quarter pocket styling
- Pleated double thigh pockets with Scotchlite striping under pocket flap and hidden cell phone pocket and equipment tunnels
- 2 hip pockets with button tabs
- Strong and comfortable cotton blend pocketing
- Heavy-duty nylon fly zipper with auto-lock slider
- Split-seam tailored construction
- Thigh let-outs accommodate athletic builds
- Extra-strength tandem-needle seat seam
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was a big fan of the 8815, which are no longer available, but these pants are just as good. My only complaint was that I ordered dark navy and received black. Since they were hemmed, I could not return them.