Danner 53661 Scorch Military 8" Coyote Hot Boot
Unique materials and performance-based design come together in this lightweight offering. Built with our own Plyolite midsole for stability and comfort, the Scorch features a speed lacing system and innovative upper pattern for virtually zero break-in period.
- Leather & Textile Upper - Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation.
- Mesh Lining - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- USAR Optional Wear - Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole - Danner Plyolite midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Scorch Outsole - The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch.
- How It Fits - The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- Style: 53661
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 1368
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Scorch
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear