Danner 55322 Tanicus 8" Coyote Hot Composite Toe NMT Side-Zip Boot
With the same rough-out leather and rugged nylon that you expect from Danner, we built the Tanicus to be our lightest military boot that is theater ready. Featuring an added layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, we used a polyurethane footbed to ensure that comfort won't break down over time. The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner keeps you cool in hot climates and the outsole's pentagonal lug pattern gives you stability in diverse terrain. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper - Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Mesh Lining - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- USAF Optional Wear - Meets US Air Force AFI 36-2903 requirement for optional wear.
- Lace Garage - Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner Tanicus Outsole - Pentagonal lugs give maximum surface contact for grip in a variety of terrain.
- Extended Sizes - To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Style: 55322
- Weight: 53 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Tanicus
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: AFI 36-2903 requirement for optional wear
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe (NMT)