Requiring all incoming personnel to wear a protective shoe cover won't be an issue when using the Bootie Box. Simply place one at the entrance to the crime scene, clean room or laboratory. Individuals entering the area simply press their foot into the Bootie Box. Without any other action required, a shoe cover is automatically placed on the foot. The Bootie Box is ideal for individuals entering an area requiring footwear protection with their hands full of equipment or supplies. The Bootie Box's ease of use makes it simple for individuals to take the necessary safety precautions regarding their footwear. The Bootie Box doesn't require electricity or batteries, is easily transportable and carries up to 30 shoe covers at a time!
- Easy to use - No hands required!
- Does not require electricity or batteries
- Quickly dispenses shoe covers
- Inexpensive to use
- Keeps dirt and contaminants to a minimum
- Maximum capacity: 30 shoe covers (15 pairs)
- Dimensions: 20.6cm x 26.4cm x 14cm (18.125" x 10.375" x 5.5")
- Opening Dimensions: 33cm x 14cm (13" x 5.5")
- Weight: 2.27kg (5 lbs.)