Army Combat Uniform trouser constructed to military specification GL/PD 07-14 with Defender M, a flame-resistant, combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps. Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards. This ACU coat self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip. Contains Lenzing FR which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort. Excellent durability and resistance to wear, tear and fading. Includes square marker on the left sleeve to identify a fire-resistant garment in the operational theater. Assembled at Propper plants in the Dominican Republic.
- Made with Defender M combat fabric used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-14
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Approved for Use by the U.S. Army
TENCATE DEFENDER M sets the standard for flame protective military combatuniforms. It is the new flame-resistant military combat fabric of both the United States Army and United States Marine Corps. Engineered withpatented technology, DEFENDER M not only provides exceptional protection from flame and heat. It is also as comfortable and durable as the most tried and proven Nylon/Cotton military fabrics.
- Protection - Self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip. These FR properties are inherent in the fabric, so they will not wash or wear out. Provides protection equivalent to more expensive flame-resistantfabrics.
- Comfortable - Lightweight, breathable Lenzing FR absorbs perspiration faster, keeping you cooler.
- Durability Excellent resistance to wear, tear and fading combine to provide a long useful garment life.