The Streamlight Stinger DS LED Rechargeable Flashlight features dual switches that operate independently of one another. This technology allows you access to any of three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch. The Streamlight Stinger DS LED's C4 LED technology focuses light on objects hundreds of feet away! The combination of a rechargeable battery and a 50,000 hour lifetime C4 LED results in the lowest operating cost of any flashlight made.
The Streamlight Stinger DS LED features a deep-dish parabolic reflector that produces a long-range, targeting beam with optimal peripheral illumination. The Stinger DS LED delivers up to 17,000 candela (peak beam intensity) and up to 180 lumens measured system output. The Streamlight Stinger DS LED is constructed of durable machined aircraft aluminum with a non-slip rubber grip and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Charges in 10 hours. Fits existing Stinger chargers. ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 compliant.
Three modes and strobe:
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 350 lumens; 24,000 candela peak beam intensity; 310 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours.
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 175 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 219 meter beam distance; runs 3.75 hours.
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 85 lumens; 6,000 candela peak beam intensity; 155 meter beam distance; runs 7.25 hours.
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours.
- Combines a rechargeable battery and C4 LED
- Uses C4 LED technology with 20,000 hours of life
- 4 lighting modes: high, medium, low and strobe
- 12-2/5 oz
- 8-2/5" long
- ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 compliant
- Runtime: 1-3/4 hours (High), 3-1D2 hours (Medium), 6-3/4 hours (Low)
- Charges in 10 hours
- Machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubber grip and unbreakable, polycarbonate lens
- Fits existing Stinger chargers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes AC/DC Steady Charge