Glock 17 Gen5 Handgun with Fixed Sights - PA1750202
GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest example of GLOCK's constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility. Put the next generation of confidence in your hands.
IMPROVED DURABILITY WITH THE NEW NDLC FINISH:
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 and GLOCK 19 Gen5 feature the proprietary GLOCK nDLC finish. The ion-bonded finish reduces corrosion and scratching and improves performance in adverse or de-greased conditions.
IMPROVED ACCURACY GLOCK MARKSMAN BARREL (GMB)
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel. The barrel's new rifling and crown deliver improved accuracy for both the beginner and the seasoned gun owner.
UNIVERSAL FIT NO FINGER GROOVES
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 has no finger grooves on the grip. Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip, delivering consistent comfort and improved control to a wider range of consumers, regardless of hand size.
QUICKER RELOADING FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 features a flared mag-well. The larger opening found in the mag-well of GLOCK Gen5 pistols makes quicker and easier magazine changes possible, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
AMBI OPERATION AMBIDEXTROUS SLIDE STOP
The GLOCK 17 Gen5 features ambidextrous slide stop levers. Now it is easier than ever for both left-handed and right-handed gun owners to quickly, comfortably, and safely manipulate the slide.
- Length: 202MM / 7.95IN
- Width: 34MM / 1.34IN
- Height: 156MM / 6.14IN
- Barrel: 114MM / 4.49 IN
- Caliber/System: 9X19
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Trigger Pull: 26N
- Weight Unloaded: 716G / 25.26OZ
- Weight Loaded: 911G / 32.14OZ
Due to United Uniform's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states through in-store pickup: NY
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.