IMPAC - HT
High velocity handguns rounds are becoming more prevalent every day. The IMPAC-HT provides protection against some of these emerging special threat rounds. Ten times stronger than steel, the IMPAC-HT is precision fabricated with multiple layers of unidirectional polyethylene, compressed at ultra-high pressures to form a lightweight, semi-rigid special threat plate.
- Manufactured with multiple layers of high-performance uni-directional polyethylene fibers
- Independenly tested against handgun special threats
- Available Sizes: 5"x7", 5"x8", 7"x9", and 10"x12"
- Special Threats
- Speer .357 Sig, 125 gr. FMJ
- Speer .44 Mag, 240 gr. SJHP
- Win. 9 mm +P+, 127 gr. SXT
- Speer .357 Sig, 125 gr. GDHP
- Norinco 7.62x25 mm Tokarev, 85 gr. FMJ
- FN 5.7x28 mm, 28 gr. SS195LF (Belgium)
- FN 5.7x28 mm, 40 gr. SS197 (Blue Tip)
This item falls under our special order policy. This item is non-returnable.
Is Body Armor Legal? What is our policy?
YES, it is legal. Federal law permits the purchase and possession of body armor and ballistic materials in the United States. Guidelines dictate that:
- Customers have never been convicted of a felony
- Customers are 18 years of age or older*
- Level III and IV hard armor and rifle plate purchases must be authorized with a federal or state tax-exempt ID*
- Individuals in Connecticut, including those with Connecticut billing addresses, are not permitted to purchase body armor online**
- When purchasing this product United Uniform may require ID prior to shipping.
*Here at United Uniform, we choose not to sell body armor to individuals under the age of 18, nor do we allow individuals without a federal or state tax-exempt ID to purchase Level III and IV hard armor and rifle plates. For more information, please contact a United Uniform representative.
**Connecticut residents are prohibited from buying body armor online, unless that customer is classified as military personnel or is a law enforcement official. We cannot ship any of our ballistic products to Connecticut or accept credit cards billed there. Some states, such as New York, are considering new legislation to prohibit or restrict citizens from buying body armor. If you live in a state that passes such a law, we also cannot ship our ballistic products to you or accept credit cards billed there.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought the 7x9 and it works great in the vest. So light you don't know it's there. I like the added coverage of the bigger size and even though I'm a thin guy it fits fine.
Just received my 7X9 plate. Very happy with it and it fits into my carrier with no problem.
If you are wearing body armor the Protech Impac-HT is a must have. This plate adds that extra protection that is needed. I don't even know it's on when I'm working. Thanks United and Protech,